Some hints against the Doom Bots
The Doom-Bots are available soon and stronger than the last time. Especially when you try the hardest difficulty level #100. Read our hints against the Doom-Bots to survive them and kill Teemo in the end.
Tipps and Tricks against the Doom Bots
- Play long range attack damage carries like Caitlyn, Tristana, Jinx, Twitch, etc.. You can outrange the bots and do more damage to them.
- After the bots have destroyed the first tower on a lane they are rotating to the next lane. Rotate with them and try to defeat the remaining lanes as good as possible.
- Keep in mind against which champions you are playing because they all have different kinds of special abilities.
- You can use Smite on devil teemo. If you can manage to survive the first 15 minutes you may have an easy game afterwards with smite on each summoner.
- If you manage to push out a lane to the enemies tower and hit this tower you will get instant HP and Mana restored.
- Enemy turrets are immune to damage, so you can't destroy them.
- Try to defend the middle lane as long as possible to have more time to defeat devil teemo.
- You may consider play Galio and build full Magic-resist. Then you can tank nearly all damage coming from the doom-bots.
- But the really best pick against the Doom-Bots is Ziggs!